Re: Minor patch for design rules editor

Bastian,

I committed your patch to the master branch.  Thank you for your
contribution to KiCad.

Since your patch fixed a bug I used it as is.  In the future, please use
wxUpdateUIEvent[1] for updating UI elements.  I would prefer not to use
wxCommandEvents to attempt to keep track of UI element states because as
your patch clearly demonstrates, it often breaks down.  I realize that
you did not write the original code but this has happened so many times
that I am to the point where I will no longer accept patches that
continue this practice.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1]: