Re: Dealing with addition to kicad_pcb files

Hi all,
  I've mostly been lurking on the list, but thought I would make a
suggestion regarding the via stack configuration. It might be nice to store
the actual configuration/stack-up/DRC settings in an external file. The
idea is that these are processes paraders that are deaigned to in most
cases. This would make it possible have have e.g. A configuration file for
a specific board house and price point. The board file would then only need
to store a reference to the configuration file. Just a thought, take it for
whatever it's worth!
       Neal Hollingsworth