Re: New feature: support for Gerber job file.

Another element of this would be to support an arbitrary amount of stacked
mechanical layers. I've been designing some flexible PCBs lately and using
the user layers to specify stiffeners is a bit clunky. It would be nice if
the 3d renderer could do multiple stacked edges. I've had to make separate
step files and use virtual components to cobble together correct step
output for stiffeners, adhesive pads and liners.