Re: Return key and OK-Buttons with wxWidgets master

How do you have style set up?

This class supports the following styles:

wxTE_PROCESS_ENTER:
The control will generate the event wxEVT_TEXT_ENTER (otherwise pressing Enter key is either processed internally by the control or used to activate the default button of the dialog, if any).

Greg S.