Re: KiCAD with MacOS Barely Usable

I think the Retina display is just one piece of the puzzle re. Mac
performance.  I have a Retina display and don't have any issues with
rendering lag (and don't run in low-DPI mode either).  So, I suspect that
there are some combinations of display + GPU + maybe drivers, library
versions, etc? that can cause poor performance.

-Jon