Re: Mac questions: fast build and BRIGHT_BOX

Hi,

(1) You can’t run standalone applications (won’t find libraries), but you can run project manager directly from build directory.
Like this from console (for me):
<<<
HackMini:build bstegmaier$ kicad/kicad.app/Contents/MacOS/kicad

Or just start it via Finder from build/kicad…

(2) Yes, just tried and I also don’t see it (if I tried correctly).

Regards,
Bernhard