Re: Concept Idea for schematic page management

Hi Bastian,

I like this idea. The ability to leave the widget open and have it remain
on top whilst interacting with the schematic will be useful as well.

Another CAD package I have used has two items under each sheet/block,
labelled "Symbols" and "Nets", where double clicking on it would bring up
the edit dialog. This might be a useful feature to implement for large
designs if its not too much extra work.

Cheers,
Michael