Re: Concept Idea for schematic page management

Hi,

the big designs are mostly mainboards with on board CPU for networking and
communications. sometimes there are FPGAs there as well.
We use a software called Zuken for that.

I like the Symbols and net idea as well I will keep it in mind.

Cheers,
Basti