Re: New feature: support for Gerber job file.

Le 01/09/2017 à 12:38, Simon Küppers a écrit :
> I was also about to show the optiprint brochure, thanks. I fully agree with you. We especially like
> to use Teflon materials with thick copper backing, but fr4 plus ceramic is also quite common here.

Hi Simon,

Do you mean the *same board* has (for instance for a 8 layers board) the 2 external dielectrics made
in Teflon and the 5 internal dielectrics use fr4 and prepegs?
I am seeing the interest, but this is unclear for me when reading brochures.

(The Gerber job file format is currently being finalized, and can be slightly modified)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS