Re: New feature: support for Gerber job file.

Yes this could be the case, and also for rigid-flex boards.  I see from the
spec that you already disclaim that the initial version of the job file
will not work for these types of boards (Section 2, last few paragraphs)

In the area I work, rigid-flex circuits are quite common (and I'm sure for
all the people working in RF, heterogenous stackups are also quite
common).  I think if possible it would be good to at least put some sketch
of how this would be included in the job file spec.  Competing formats like
ODB++ already support this quite well, so it seems like a good idea for
Ucamco to include.

-Jon