Re: KiCad Libraries (again)

Adam,

Both are really good points.

Here's what I propose:

*Short Term:*

Move the library information / license / KLC / contributing information to
the website. This will also include links to download library releases
(from github)

*Medium Term:*

Provide downloads of individual libraries, which will be hosted (??
somewhere ?? )

*Long Term:*

Full description of library elements, including image previews / metadata /
etc. This will be searchable.

Actual library data remains on GitHub, obviously.