Re: KiCad Libraries (again)

This sounds awesome to me, and helps keep KiCad cohesive.  I remember
when basically every KiCad site was a fan site and it was pretty hard
to find anything, and we have done a great job lately and this is
going to help make it even better I think!

I do not think that this even technically requires to change the
static site engine, if you already have a lot of work or a reason to
stick with whatever you have already used.  It is pretty easy for the
site folks to host the static site out of a different directory, for
example.  (It's a bummer when you show something cool to a mailing
list and everyone is enthusiastic but then asks you do to more work or
to redo what you already did :) )