Symbol library table remapping branch, part 2

I updated my symbol library table remapping branch[1] to include the
symbol viewer and component (symbol) chooser dialog updates.  You can
now browse and choose symbols from the symbol library table.  That only
leaves the symbol library editor to convert over to the symbol library
table.  I fixed a few remapping issues from my original changes so
please test them when you get a chance.  Hopefully I will be able to
wrap this up by the end of September so we can start thinking about the
stable 5 branch.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]:https://code.launchpad.net/~stambaughw/kicad/+git/kicad-dev/+ref/remap-symbols-to-sym-lib-table