Re: KiCad Libraries (again)

Hugo can use external JSON data during the build step, so I've worked out
how to list the GitHub library releases directly onto the downloads page!

Some progress images here:

https://imgur.com/a/2V6E3

Most of the framework is in place now. I need some assistance with wording
for /discover/libraries but other than that, almost ready to go :)

Oliver