Re: Questions regarding .sweet format

Well, that depends. If i just wanna sift through them all and get an overview of hide versus show, just searching for "visible" will make me able to read the status of them all.

Anyway, these are very specific cases, but i think tokens with a state are both more extendable and more consistent in general.