Re: [Patch] pcbnew clipboard support

I cannot reproduce the crash on copying, I can however crash it on the Cut functionality, I am at a total loss as to why though.

I noticed that the crash does not happen if one hides the board ratsnest, but it will later crash when trying to re-enable the ratsnest.

Can someone maybe help shed some light on this?