Re: KiCad Libraries (again)

On 19/09/17 00:59, José Ignacio wrote:
The GPL with font exception is probably the better of the two, as it is the least restrictive one contributors seem to agree on

Well we use this already for the 3d model lib.
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-packages3D/wiki/Model-Licencing

So it would actually suite us as well.

And back in 2015 Wayne also suggested the gEDA route in this message:
https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg21732.html <https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg28181.html>

This is the reason we went down that route for the 3d models.