Re: KiCad Libraries (again)

Thanks for the links Rene.

Rene also found an older reference to a discussion between Wayne and
Torsten -
https://www.mail-archive.com/kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg16268.html

This strongly suggests that the gEDA license is the way to go.

Unless I hear any very strong objections I shall go ahead and implement a
license message like this (as we have done for the 3D models).

Oliver