Re: Live zone filling

What I want to investigate first is how difficult it would be to subdivide
a zone into chunks that can be generated independently.  If this is done,
than the chunks can be done one after the other in a single-threaded world,
or split up between threads if threading is possible.  But, the key
advantage is that if you drag a track, you can just mark the chunks that
are near the action as dirty, and not need to regenerate the entire zone.

-Jon