Re: wxAuiNotebook vs. wxNotebook

I think the main difference is in the ability to be a dock for other panels.

https://wiki.wxpython.org/AuiNotebook%20%28AGW%29

"Advanced User Interface (AUI) that provides perspective saving, floating sub-windows that can be docked, customizable look and feel and the splittable AUI Notebook."

Greg S.