Re: wxAuiNotebook vs. wxNotebook

I'm docking wx windows created in Python. Please don't take that away at least for the windows that make sense. Right now, I am a child to Pcbnew and dock to Pcbnew's manager, but I suspect there's a lower level one that is better for LayerViewSet. And perhaps KiCommand as well. The current issue is if they become docked in the upper left, then the command bar overlaps the Title Bar of my window and my window can't be undocked because doing so requires access to my window's Title Bar.

Greg S.