Re: File format version increment

Well put, Wayne and Orson.

@Nox, I agree with you that it's better to have the user drive instead of automagic that may cause more confusion than help.

On 22/09/17 00:00, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I second Orson's comments.  Our nightly users deserve our gratitude for
testing and filing bug reports.  Thank you.

I wish we had the manpower to support multiple file versions but it's a
feature that has a very high cost for very little net gain.  I realize
it's a less than ideal situation but until we have the manpower, we will
have to live with it.

Wayne