Re: 2: Via Tool

Hi Orson,

Can, and will, thanks for the feedback.  Ditto for the DRC situation I described.

Steven

On 21/09/17 18:09, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
Hi Steven,

The via tool is still quite fresh, so as you have noticed - it might be
lacking in certain cases. Would you please turn it into a bug report?
Your message is already drowning in the mailing list traffic, but a bug
report will stay in the tracker until it is resolved.

Regards,
Orson