Re: File format version increment

Hello.
You should watch to Snappy packages:
http://kicad-pcb.org/download/snappy/
Now need some work to update snappy build script (I have a small time)

В Пятница, 22 сен. 2017 в 5:10 , Strontium <strntydog@xxxxxxxxx> написал:
Hi Adam,

Yes, on Linux one has to choose between Nightly/Stable if using the
PPA.  The other option is building KiCad yourself, which I can do, but
many can't/won't. I was not sure of the situation on other OS's if you
can install Nightly/Stable simultaneously on Mac, then its more reason
why the Linux distributions should follow suit.

Steven