Re: [BUG or FEATURE] Python action plugins updating

Hi,

Mainly it's a bug. To be more precice, it's a missing feature.
On plugin reloading, the plugin list is not cleanned but just updated.
So if a plugin is renamed, it is assumed as a new one. This affect only
use who change the plugin name.

Regards,