Re: latest GerbView doesn't display test file

Le 28/09/2017 à 01:27, Clemens Koller a écrit :

> On 2017-09-26 13:38, jp charras wrote:
>> The Gerber file is broken:
>> the line:
>> %FSDAX33Y33*%
>>
>> is incorrect
>
> Thank you!
>
> Since I cannot do anything about this proprietary non compliant EDA tool, would it be possible to support these wrong but obvious lines anyway (maybe after showing a warning) - so would you accept a patch to support the %FSD gerber code?
>
> Regards,
>
> Clemens

A patch is possible, but the actual issue is:
What is the meaning of %FSD format?

I saw some "Gerber" files using %FSD for a decimal format (coordinates in floating point notation),
that differs from your Gerber file ( that is in fact a %FSLA format, nothing else ).

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS