Re: latest GerbView doesn't display test file

Le 28/09/2017 à 17:58, Jon Evans a écrit :
> Perhaps another route is to improve the messaging given to the user in these cases, so that it's
> easy for them to correct the file / report an issue to their tool vendor?

Yes.

In fact, %FSD is already supported by Gerbview because (a long time ago) I found Gerber files in
decimal format (not documented, because %FSD was never a official Gerber format statement).

This is the reason no error was reported: coordinates were read as floating numbers (in mm) and valid.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS