Re: Datasheet confusion

On 12/10/17 15:12, Kristoffer Ödmark wrote:
Sorry for double messages but one solution could be to use the Library
stored documentation to autofill the FIELD variable IF it is empty. And
then base all the functionality on the field variable?

I could probably fix this if it seems an okay solution to everyone?
This would basically be making the field variable overriding the
properties information. But still not break anything from the libs.

Or should this just be left as is until the new symbool format is
implemented?