Symbol library table input.

I'm am almost ready to push the symbol library table code.  All I have
left is to update the Eagle plugin, remove the current library
management dialog, and clear the library entries from the project.  One
thing that will change is that the schematic files will be incompatible
with older versions of kicad due to the way symbol library links are
mapped.  Technically the file format is not changing.  Only the library
symbol link ( from SYMBOL_NAME to LIB_NICKNAME:SYMBOL_NAME ) is
changing.  Older versions of KiCad will open the schematic but all of
the symbol links will be broken.  I haven't bumped the schematic file
version but I'm thinking I should.  Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Cheers,