Re: [RFC] pcbnew internals refactoring for testing

Hi Tom,

On 01.11.2017 23:58, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:

> Here's a patch set [1] that refactors some internal PCBnew stuff (mostly
> GAL & tool framework related), focusing on testability. The goal is to
> be able to use the BOARD class, GAL view and tools without the
> GUI-related code for the purpose of developing automated tests and
> easier development of new tools, which could be then tested outside
> pcbnew environment.

Cool, that's a huge step forward!

> Let me know what you think about these patches (test builds will be
> greatly appreciated!). I would like to merge them as soon as possible to
> avoid tedious rebasing.

I've tried an msys2 build[1], and the qa project failed due to a missing
config.h. Did you forget to check it in, or is there a dependency
missing (I've built with -j40)?

   Simon

[1] http://kiwi.hogyros.de:8080/job/windows-kicad-msys2-patch/15/console