Re: KiCad Library Download Page

I'm not sure what to do about this.  I'm not opposed adding this to the
kicad website.  Do we even have enough server space on the kicad website
to handle this?  Anyone else have any ideas?

Who knew the kicad project would reach these kinds of limits so quickly.
 Kudos to the library devs for all of their hard work.