Re: Replace WRL with IGES if STEP not found

This is different than fixing the GTK+ file dialog extension issue.  The
code Oliver fixed doesn't call wxFileDialog.  I am actually working on
the GTK+ file dialog extension fix right now.  I may get it merged this
evening if all goes well (please don't hold your breath on that).