Re: [REQUEST] Default library install location

It is problematic in various ways. There may be some way to achieve this in
the windows installer, but I need to investigate this. I don't know about
the macos installer.

On linux, I don't know how this should be done if we want to provide normal
packages for this. I think it would be better if we integrate a better
downloaded (AND UPDATER) kicad to handle this. Alternatively it could be a
user script, for example a python script which we should be able to make
quite portable, also given that we are sort of sure we have the python env
for a proper kicad installation.