Re: [REQUEST] Default library install location

What is the purpose of this change?  In what way will it improve the
user experience?  Before we ask the package devs to do a lot of work, we
might want to dig deeper into the library management issue.  I fail to
see how installing and likely duplicating the entire KiCad library in
the user's home folder solves any of the underlying library management
issues in KiCad other than having write access to modify the installed
libraries which has its own set of issues.  In some respects this has
the potential to complicate things even further.  I suspect the real
issue is out library editing and management tools.  I suggest we wait
until Orson pushes the symbol library editor to see if this improves the
library management situation.  Given what I know about it I suspect that
it will improve things significant on the library management side of things.

Cheers,

Wayne