Re: when to release kicad-5.0

Hey Nick,

The last time I looked, milestones could still not be linked to git
repos, only bzr repos.  This is problematic since we have switched to
git.  This may have changed recently.  I haven't looked.  Even if they
could be linked to git repos, I'm not sure how much extra work it would
be maintain them.  I'm at my bandwidth limit right now and I don't see
that changing until after the stable 5 release.

Cheers,

Wayne