Re: [FEATURE] Eeschema Line Styles

Good work. I want to this change will be merged too

Отправлено с устройства Samsung.
-------- Исходное сообщение --------От: Seth Hillbrand <seth.hillbrand@xxxxxxxxx> Дата: 10.11.17  21:50  (GMT+03:00) Кому: KiCad Developers <kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Тема: [Kicad-developers] [FEATURE] Eeschema Line Styles
One of the Eeschema features that has been requested for a while is customizable graphic line styles that allow greater differentiation in schematic documentation.  c.f. https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/594059https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1405026

The limitation has been not wanting to change the existing schematic format.
I propose a way around this while implementing the desired feature.  Specifically, the attached patch allows the user to customize graphic lines (schematic wires are disallowed), with the extra wire data being stored at the end of the wire line.  This change should be transparent to the existing schematic format as the trailing characters are ignored in the legacy file reader.  Thus customization will be ignored if you are sharing files between versions.
Second, to avoid large, useless diffs in versioning storage, the patch does not store any additional formatting data unless it has been changed from the default.
I'm attaching an image showing the line edit dialog as well as the patch implementing this.  Please let me know if there are any questions or suggestions for improvement.
Best-Seth