Re: when to release kicad-5.0

On 2017-11-10 04:21 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I have not gone through it recently but it's on my todo list before the
stable 5 branch.  Actually, there are few things that have been added
and probably a few need to be pushed back into the version 6 road map.

Bug report https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/613616 is in a bit of limbo. I would like to see the suggested patch to fix the issue included in the upcoming 5.0 version.

At this time it seems there is still some debate over whether the program behaviour should stay as it is or be changed. If changes to the UI proposed by the patch are required in order for the patch to be accepted let me know.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.