[BUG] Eeschema: project specific libraries does not load

In my test project all symbols stored in library "components.lib" that
stored in project dir.
I'm open library manager and going to "Project Specific Libraries" tab.
There I'm add this library and save schematic.
After saving in project dir adds file "sym-lib-table" with added library.
But when I open schemaitic again kicad proposes me to rescue components.
I'm again going to "Project Specific Libraries" tab and it's empty.

Label above table contains:
/path/to/my/project/fp-lib-table

fp-lib-table instead of sym-lib-table.

I'm not think that I can fix it in right way, so just reporting.

Follow ups