Re: [RFC] redesign of Library Table dialog

Tom,

Another thought I have had which would address some ongoing discussion
regarding default library paths.

I think that the table(s) should show which libraries are located in
'read-only' locations. I am not sure how to determine this in an OS
independent manner, but I think that it would be a really good feature -
currently users get very confused regarding library paths.

Perhaps greyed out text, with a hover tool tip?

Oliver