Re: [FEATURE] Eeschema Line Styles

Le 13/11/2017 à 23:32, Seth Hillbrand a écrit :
> Thanks for the heads up.  I rebased the patches to the current master at
> d98fc85a836b861c29abae55f439aff2be856add
>
> The whitespace warnings appear to be wxFormBuilder generated code, so as long as you don't have
> strict whitespace checking, these should apply cleanly.
>
> Let me know if you have additional problems.
>
> Best-
> Seth

Hi Seth,
I tested your patch, and do not have issues.

However I noticed you are using to select the line color the wxWidgets color selector dialog.
We have a much better dialog (used in Pcbnew in GAL mode and Eeschema in the color config dialog).
see: widgets/color4Dpickerdlg
The Alpha channel must be disabled for Eeschema.

Please use it.

Thanks.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS