Re: Mac packaging plans for V5 and beyond

Assuming its just the symlinks that are the problem i see 2 work arounds

1) do an apple and make it so you can launch the seperate apps from the app menu (ala xcode)
2) just have people open the bundle and run the applications from the applications directory (ala xcode as well)

It would be nice if you were able to change the app menu in the dock when kicad wasn't running and it would also be nice if there were options in the right click on the .app to choose alternate launchers, but unfortunately thats not possible.

sorry for the double post adam, this was meant to go to the list not to you