Re: [FEATURE] Eeschema Line Styles

Hi Seth,

On 11/15/2017 01:27 AM, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
> Attached is the updated line styles patchset.  This implements the
> COLOR4D_PICKER_DIALOG and ensures that the alpha channel remains opaque.

I tested your patches and it looks great. Thank you :)

I found a minor issue when drawing new lines:
When drawing at small zoom levels (eg. fitting a whole A3 sheet on screen) new lines are
not previewed while drawing. Nevertheless they are displayed correctly after stopping
drawing.

When I zoom in on a smaller area of the sheet the preview is shown correctly.

Chris