Re: [FEATURE] Eeschema Line Styles

Hi Seth,
Thanks a lot for this! I will definetly use it a lot!

Maybe millimeters should be mm?

Cheers
Fabrizio

On Nov 15, 2017 2:18 PM, "jp charras" <jp.charras@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le 15/11/2017 à 01:27, Seth Hillbrand a écrit :
> Attached is the updated line styles patchset.  This implements the
COLOR4D_PICKER_DIALOG and ensures
> that the alpha channel remains opaque.
>
> The dotted line, I agree doesn't look too dotted.  This is the wxDOT
style but apparently, it
> doesn't account for the line caps.  I've replaced this with a
user-defined dotted line.  This is the
> smallest length of dot that we are allowed in wx.  Better than the
default even if it isn't quite
> "dotted".
>
> -Seth

Thanks.

I committed your patch.

I also modified the way the style parameters are stored in files, because
the style was not very
user readable, and did not work in some non English countries.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS