Re: Eeschema connectivity storage

Hi Jon,

Slightly related discussion here https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg30202.html . The performance issues of recalculating the connectivity while highlighting the net are already somewhat visible. I am trying to optimize it (though it will take a few months, don't hold your breath -- you can go ahead and make changes).

--
Regards,
Gaurav Juvekar