New symbol table: problems with '/' characters?

Hi,

I'm testing a recent build (41f9c19b) on Ubuntu 16.04 64 bits.

When opening a schematic made with a nightly build ~2 months old, the
remapping dialog shows up. So far so good.

I've followed the recommendations in
http://kicad-pcb.org/post/symbol-lib-table/ and most things seem to be
working fine. Every symbol gets remapped but 2. Both of which include '/'
in their name (e.g. PIC32MX110F016D-I/PT).

Opening the schematic after the remap, it seems Kicad has changed it
to PIC32MX110F016D-I_PT.

In fact, after a bit more searching, I've found out that as soon as the
remapping dialog shows up, before clicking on "Remap symbols" the '/'
characters have been replaced to '_'. So I'm guessing that is the reason
why it can't find the symbols when remapping?
"Warning: No symbol 'PIC32MX110F016D-I_PT' found in symbol library table."
confirms that the name was changed before the remapping attempt.

I have then tried to edit the broken symbols in Eeschema. When I try to
assign "PIC32MX110F016D-I/PT" again, which can be found through the "Choose
Symbol" dialog without problems, it complains:
" Symbol 'PIC32MX1XXFXXXD-I_PT' not found in library 'MCU_Microchip_PIC32'!
"

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug?

Many thanks,
Diego

Follow ups