Re: Library Editor refactor

Orson,

Are having fun yet?  Let's tentatively aim for the end of next week to
get it merged.  I'm off most of next week for the Thanksgiving holiday
so I should have time get some of the stuff I want to get done as well.
If you are not confident you can get it ready by then, I fine with
pushing it off until the stable 6 release.  I would rather wait than try
to rush to get it done an drag the stable 5 release out any further.

Cheers,

Wayne