Re: Library Editor refactor

Thanks for the hug, but my girlfriend might become suspicious.
Apparently I am not the only one missing copy/paste in symbol editor,
but please do not hold your breath on this, as we still need you for
coding. I already have one copy/paste failure behind me, but it also
means that I know at least way of how it should *not* be implemented.
There should not be too many possible options, right?

Cheers,
Orson