Re: Some tests.

Hi,

You can dowload it from:

https://forum.kicad.info/t/testbench-board-for-kicad/1127

I do some more test, and found that new algo would be very fast with my
parallell zone filling algo, but it get stuck after filled all 128 pours
below 10 seconds and started to removing insulated areas. Other boards just
works fine. Maybe it is too good to be true to get results like that.

Rgards

Heikki