Re: Polygons: should have outline mode to draw Edge.Cuts

Hi Henner,

I know this is outside the KiCad branch, but if you want to manage complex board edges including arcs, ellipses or bsplines, you may consider useful KiCad StepUp... Recently I've added a feature to allow the user to design the pcb edge in FreeCAD and push it to KiCad_pcb board file.

The collaboration between FreeCAD and KiCad is bi-directional, then revisions are possible...
You may have a look at a small tutorial here
https://youtu.be/n44iBpu_YjY
and at the KiCad info forum page
https://forum.kicad.info/t/kicad-stepup-the-sketcher-for-getting-to-blinky/7826

The idea is to manage complex board edges in a mechanical environment to be able to check collisions and dimension constraints.

Regards
Maurice