Re: Polygons: should have outline mode to draw Edge.Cuts

Henner,

AFAIK, no one is working on any more changes to the polygon tool.  I am
planning on announcing the stable 5 feature freeze sometime over the
Thanksgiving holiday so if it's not ready by then, it will have to wait
for the next development version.

Cheers,

Wayne